About

I work for Torfaen education authority as a peripatetic literacy support teacher teaching pupils with Dyslexia/ SpLD and general literacy delay, some often have behavioural difficulties due to frustration. This site is intended for the pupils I teach to publish and share their work with the world. Please leave a comment, even if their posts are very short, their response to your comments is tangible, it may take a week or so to respond as I only see them once a week. Many thanks.

NB. The pictures will usually enlarge if you click on them.

One Response to About

1. Hi Ceri, Ieuan, Ellie, Ben, Kieran, Violet and Jamie,
    it was great reading your blog – thank you for sharing it. My name is Eva and I am originally from Sweden, now I live in Denmark though. As part of my family comes from Wales, I am also visiting Wales now and then, which I enjoy very much. I also know your teacher, Ceri, we have previously done some work together. I work at a university, Aalborg University Esbjerg (in Denmark), where I teach students in the use of media – using blog for different things is a great idea, I find it nice to share experiences. I hope you have fun and enjoy blogging – if you do, you will learn at the same time!
    Best wishes to all of you,
    Eva