Captain Tom Marvel Universe

Hi everyone my name is Tom, My life is awesome, I collect comics and I love marvel. I live with my mum and dad, I live in Caerleon. I am 14 years old, plus there is an amphitheatre. My hobbies are cooking, drama, art and of couse marvel. My best friends are Troy, Joshua and Emrys. The Silver Surfer is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character also appears in a number of movies, television, and video game adaptations. The character was created by Jack Kirby, and first appeared in the comic book Fantastic Four #48, published in 1966. Sometimes he does suvers Galactus is a big being who destroyed planets  to survive. My favourite superhero is Captain America. Captain America had his superpowers in a science lab. I am kind and funny. My favourite football team is Liverpool and my favourite player was Steven Gerrard but now it is Adam Lallana. I like playing games like star wars battlefront,fifa 16 and outher games. The films I like are Captain America Civil War,Guardians of The Galaxy,Ant Man,Avengers and Doctor Strange. I know Marvel started in 1939 and the was founder Martin Goodman. I also know the palace of their origin was United States.  I know other films coming soon and these are Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2,Thor Ragnarok, Avengers Infinity War Part 1, Black Panther, Avengers Infinity War Part 2, Captain Marvel. And I just found out we lost Bill Paxton at the age of 61 he was born in 1955 and in 2017. My favourite colour is blue and I like pizza and Chinese.

Image result for silver surfer marvelImage result for galactusImage result for captain Americatt

This entry was posted in Gwynllyw. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Captain Tom Marvel Universe

1. Mr Williams says:

Tell me more about the amphitheatre please Tom!