Megan’s Pages

Hi, my name is Megan,and i am here to talk to u about Herobrine.

Herobrine is Notches dead brother  and he haunted Minecraft people say he is Fake but i have ever seen him myself. He creates 2×2 tunnels and places red torches also makes traps but he does not exist on Xbox 360 YET!!!!!. But he will exist in the future.

Also next time i am going to try and find that mod   IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND THE HEROBRINE MOD SEND A MESSAGE TO MEGAN’S PAGE! 

I am going to find out how to play VOLTZ

Union J

I am mad on Union J. Here is some information about them.

Union J is a English four-piece boy band  who are based in London, in the united kingdom. The group consists of members Josh Cuthbert ,JJ Hamblett, Jaymi Hensley and the final boy George Shelly.Union J come 4th place in the X factor 2012. I am going to tell you thing about the members of the band.

Josh Cuthbert was born on the 28th of July 1992  Ascot united kingdom

JJ Hamblett Was born on the 25th of May 1988 new market kingdom JJ is 25 years old JJ is the oldest member of the band. JJ loves Horses,Giraffes.

2013-12-05_11.49.06

Today i have been exploring on Minecraftand i have found some really cool looking things today I will show you what they are are and what they look like. You can see one above and one below.
2013-12-05_11.49.31

Today i wanted to tell you what i did today on Minecraft

Today i downloaded a server which is call skydoesminecraft Server.There are tons of mini games to play on there like Pinkmenslap , Butter Slap,ghostbusters, Survival games, Run from the beast, Assassin creed, Draw that block, TNT Run, Block Hunt, and Levels PVP.

In Pink men Slap you have to run around and hit then with a power stick and grab as much supplies as you can then you have to knock people of the world to gain more points and who ever has the most points at the end wins.

That why you should download sky’s Server today.

January 2015

The hunger games on minecraft is where you can team up with other people from all around the world. You can go into a game or you can either go single or (like play on your own) or team up with a partner and aim to kill people and to do that you will have to find cheats around the map but some of the cheats are in the middle of the map where you will start. You have to go and collect armour, food, weapons.

This entry was posted in Llantarnam Comprehensive and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.