Rugby on Sunday

On Sunday, I had a rugby match and we played agenst Abregveney. we beat them 51-0 and I scored 3 tries. Oliver

This entry was posted in Griffithstown Primary and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Rugby on Sunday

1. Mr Williams says:

I play rugby too, I play for Llantarnam school. I play centre, What do you play? Jack h

2. Mrs Boyhan says:

Wow what a very convincing win. Well done. Certainly a lot better than Australia is doing in the cricket at the moment. What is your favourite sport or position to play in rugby?

Mrs Boyhan
    Melbourne, Australia
    http://learningglobally.global2.vic.edu.au/

3. Mr Williams says:

Hey Oliver, I like that you scored 3 trys in the match, good for you keep it up, you will be a great rugby player like Shane William keep it up. I play rugby, not making anything up now, but I scored 32 trys in my old school for my team so keep it up James k.

• Mr Williams says:

thanks for your comment James, what position do you play, and what school did you go to and where are you now? FROM OLIVER

4. Mr Williams says:

I go to Llantarnam school im in year 10 now, i sometimes play wing or full back for my old school and i went to Coed Eva school:). James